Monday, January 27, 2014

VERY important SUMMER CAMP update

I reminded the students about last night being the deadline for signing up for summer camp.  As it stands today, we only have 7 guys and one girl signed up to go.  This is the list I have currently:

Xachory Chapman
Nikolay Clayton
Michael Gray
Josh Sharpe
Hannah Sharpe
Joshua Welch
Matthew Welch
Brandon Yocum

I have become aware this morning, though, that apparently some were confused between camp and conference.  Last night was the deadline to sign up for SUMMER CAMP.  That is Student Life Camp, set to take place July 28 - August 1 at Ridgecrest.  The down payment is $50, and the total cost is $285.

Here is the deal.  Westwood has to pay our down payment (which is non-refundable) within the next 2 days.  That is why the deadline was set for last night.  So, I will give everyone 1 more opportunity to sign up.  I HAVE TO KNOW BY THE END OF TODAY (MONDAY), though.  After tonight, this event will be closed. 

If your name is not on the above list, you must contact me by the end of the day in order to secure a spot.  You can respond here, by texting/calling me, or by email.  We still need the down payment, though, ASAP.  So, you need to plan to bring it by the office sometime this week or put it in the plate on Sunday at the latest.  If you have a financial issue, I still MUST here from you by the end of today to secure a spot.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment