Monday, August 4, 2014

CLARIFICATION FOR WATER DAY TOMORROW

CLARIFICATION FOR WATER DAY TOMORROW (please read ALL of this post):

I am still trying to get back on my feet after being gone practically all of July!  As I have been known to do, I printed one time on our schedule and then announced a different time last night.  I apologize for that.  So, let me just completely change plans on you again, just for good measure! ;)

WE WILL MEET HERE AT WESTWOOD TOMORROW AT 3:00pm.

We will plan to be here until about 5.  We will NOT cookout or provide supper, but will have some snack stuff.  We will have fun with some water games at 3.  We will enjoy some snacks and then play some volleyball in the gym after that.  So, there is the plan!

If you would be willing, I could use some help getting some water balloons filled up.  If you would help with that, plan to come at 2 and comment below to let me know you are coming.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Xachory & Alex will be there at 2. We can bring snack stuff if needed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xachory & Alex will be there at 2. We can bring snack stuff if needed as well.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete